Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Day of Fairwells

    For some god awful reason I'm been waking up the last 3-4 days at around 5 am for no apparent reason. I proceed to lay there, rolling around restlessly trying to fall back asleep with no luck and I'm just wide awake. It's ridiculous. After about 30 minutes of laying there and realizing that I have 4 hours until I need to get dressed and head out the door for a big group ride honoring the famous Geraint I get up and make a pot of coffee. Surfing the web was nothing spectacular and I decided to be productive again and finished a paper for social psych that isn't due until the 22nd of Feb. Yeah I'd say I'm on top of things too!
    The ride was great today; weather resembled that of a tropical paradise compared to lately and we rolled out with about 70 people I'd guess. Pretty cool! Upon returning home from the ride I listened to my voice mails and heard some sad news that my cousin had passed away. Rest in peace Seth. It's pretty wild how valuable life is but takes news like this for someone to really understand it. Somewhat lost touch over the years as we grew older but my team's cycling training trip took us to North Carolina this past winter break and got to hear how you were doing from your mom and just 2 days ago caught up on facebook and shot the shit a little. You're in a better place now man, take care up there buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment