Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cutters started it

A little chilly today in Bloomington made the last and final day of Rookie Week a good one. Glad the men were early in comparison to women today because I bet it was miserable during late practice! Had a meeting for summer racing at the Bakehouse tonight and I'm excited for this summer. Going to try and race quite a bit and see what happens; SIB team should be pretty solid this year so I'm looking forward to it. Until then I'm focusing on training for April first off because let's face it Little 500 is where its at. Speaking of which I talked with our shirt provider and he has helped our team out immensely by making a link off of his home page to purchase Cutters wear of on types. Check it out at dogfishusa.com and follow the prompts to Cutters. The owner, John Merli, is a great guy and does a lot for a bunch of guys he doesn't really know. He is offering free shipping on orders within the US right now as well and our team gets a percentage of every sale to offset costs of race equipment.
     Other than that not a whole lot going on; heading to Kentucky this weekend for some racing so it should be an interesting weekend as I heard tonight that we are renting 3 cabins on a lake somewhere instead of hotels. That always makes for some fun! Being the entertainer I am...looking forward to it.
     Also on my way home from the bakehouse tonight I come up to the stoplight at 10th and Walnut. In front of me I see a Papa John's delivery guy lined up next to a Domino's delivery guy: recipe for success without a doubt! They did not let me down. Roasting the tires out of the stoplight the Papa John's dude (or chick) absolutely owned Domino's, no contest whatsoever! The Domino's driver was trying to; his cavalier didn't have shit on the Camry! American muscle my ass.

1 comment:

  1. 1. this is because domino's blows hardcore.
    2. that's what a man gets for driving a cavalier... everyone knows that's a chick car.

    ReplyDelete