Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring is in the Air

The last few days have been everything that I could have asked for and more!
Most importantly I received word today from Creighton University’s Doctor of Physical Therapy Program that I have been invited to take part in an interview process being held on March 25th. I’m so excited to head to Omaha, Nebraska to meet the faculty there in my pursuit of higher education. The one problem though is that this interview is an all-day ordeal and won’t be completed until 5pm and low and behold qualifications are the next day. My mom offered to purchase a plane ticket for me which I thank you for in advance mom, love you! Driving probably would have sucked considering it’s a 10 hour drive…
I know this sounds like one of those sappy speeches but without the love and support I have received from family it would be hard to believe where my life would have taken me. More of those blog entries will consume this site closer to graduation I’m sure so I’ll spare you until then.
Going back to the portion of my life that consumes the majority of my time though which, you guessed it: Little 5! This week was an interesting one to say the least. I won’t go into major details for the sanity of everyone but to make a long story short a rider on another team decided that my teammate, Eric Young, is too good to race because it’s ruining the integrity of the race…

No comments:

Post a Comment