Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Here We Go

Well my week here at IU has officially come to an end; now off to Nebraska tomorrow afternoon and eventually my DPT interview at Creighton University. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous mostly because I've never been a part of an interview process of this nature. Been doing a little research this week on topics that may be covered during the conversations and I feel like I'm ready but again worried that they may throw an odd-ball in there. Just like anything else though I'm just going to wing-it somewhat and be myself. If they don't like what I have to offer their establishment than I'll take my talents elsewhere. But really I want to be in Omaha at Creighton so hopefully it goes well, keep your fingers crossed!

Quick turn around as I jump right back on a plane after the interview to head home for qualifications. We were suppose to have a practice run through tonight but the weather wasn't too cooperative so we decided to shit-can our run to stay away from any possible injury that may come of it. I think it was a good decision because the track was not in the best of shape today. It would have been nice to get in one last exchange before leaving town for the next 2 days but it's just another day at the office and I've done a thousand exchanges over the years so looking forward to Saturday. Probably going to be a little tired but if quals doesn't get your blood flowing I don't know what does. I'm definitely getting the itch for race day. I've been preparing for that day for the past 3 years!

Here goes nothing; good thing it was sunny today and had a chance to work on my tan a little. Hopefully I get a lady to interview me and she thinks I'm a cute Indiana boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment