Saturday, March 5, 2011

Productive Weekend

I decided against traveling to Columbus, Ohio to the collegiate racing scene this weekend because of the sheer amount of work that needed to be completed here. The weather didn't seem to be very cooperative either and bike racing is expensive so I stayed home. I'm glad I did because talking with those who did travel to race seem to all report the same consensus of, "it was wet, cold, and miserable!" It sounds as though IU fared a bit better this weekend in the road race in terms of points toward nationals so that's a good thing.

Finished up 2 study guides for the upcoming midterms this week and feeling pretty confident about my two psychology exams on Monday/Tuesday. Haven't even attempted to study for Exercise Physiology yet but that's not til Wednesday so it looks like no $2 Tuesday at Roys for me.

Driving up to Indianapolis tomorrow morning to ride with Fowler in the morning so it will be nice to get a ride in with him and shoot the shit a little bit; ya know about manly things. Then heading out to Men's Warehouse to purchase some new casual dress ware. Not really looking forward to blowing my tax return on growing up things but I guess that's all part of it. It will be nice to finally have a nice, good-looking suit to wear to special occasions. Have to be looking fly when I head to Omaha here in a couple weeks for the interview at Creighton because first impressions are everything! Everything is coming together so quickly: graduate school, Little 5, senior year, growing up, graduation...surreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment