Sunday, April 3, 2011

Miss N Out

This past weekend was the infamous Miss'n'Out event for all Little 5 riders. In my mind its the most entertaining event besides the actual race due to the shuffling of riders and the wrecks. The weather was also less than ideal being rather windy which threw another obstacle in the mix for riders to contend with. As a whole I think the Cutters all rode extremely well! We advanced 5 guys past the first round with the other 2 rookies riding in heats loaded with talent and both just missing the cut-off. The fun started when Hazel and I were paired up in the semifinals and got to work together and both represented the Cutters in the finals. We were the only teammates in the final 6 riders so that was pretty cool having both seniors in there together. The other competitors had our number though and immediately boxed us in and I found myself with no where to go; that's racing though. Hazel ending up winning, surprise, surprise and I brought up the tail end of the finals but for the day we increased our lead for the white jersey so that's good.
Less than two weeks now! Starting to get anxious

1 comment: