Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Time

Heading into the Summer months the weather is finally starting to cooperate and the sun has actually been shining a bit which is nice so everyone isn't depressed. In other news it seems as though everyone is moving; Kristen is taking off to Arizona to teach America's youth, Clayton and Caroline are off to Colorado, and I'm still waiting to see what the hell I'm going to do next year. I'm getting to the point where it's looking like I'll be joining the work force for a short stint before re-applying to schools next year. It shouldn't be all bad getting a job but I'd like to get the ball rolling on finishing this PT stuff because that's ultimately what I want to be doing with my life. Should have applied earlier and now I'm kicking myself because of it. I guess I could always pull a Van Wilder and just be a professional student.

Went with some friends to dinner and to see The Hangover 2 last night. Pretty decent follow-up to the first movie! Even better was the 80 year old woman that sat next to me! Other than that I've been eating a lot of fast food and not riding my bike. Excited to head home for the next few weekends to celebrate my lovely sister, Grace's graduation. She'll be heading to Valparaiso University next year and I wish her nothing but the best! Proud of you Gracie!

No comments:

Post a Comment