Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bloomington visits

Its always a blast coming down to Bloomington to visit the little one and friends and this trip down has thus far been just as great. Graduation celebrations, going to kilroys and playing Mario Kart, and reminiscing while completing old routes that used to be done weekly without much effort but now I feel like I've ridden 900 miles when in reality it's 40. Funny how father time has a different plan for you from the one you originally thought possible. I am however converting the cervelo to a time trial machine with the help from fowler and have my sites set on doing the whirlpool ironman 70.3 in August this year. Suppose I should start training... Heading to Lake Monroe and seeing what kind of trouble I can get into while out on the infamous "Party Boats" all after the completion of my first round of golf in over 7 years where there's plenty at stake with the silly little retard Caitlin. I can hit balls like no other, no pun intended. She's bitten off more than she can chew on this one as I'm a gamer and fully plan on using all sorts of psychological warfare tactics and other mind games to have her beat before we even start! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment